You must correct the following errors to continue:
- The current information for the selected course has expired. To see the latest information, please search for this course again, then proceed with your enrollment.
A full day of continuing legal education, professional networking, exhibitors, employers, and professional development. Get valuable insight on today’s legal profession and its future, and listen to in-depth presentations by experts and practitioners from key areas. Workshop topics and speakers:
- Limited License Legal Technician (1 hour Participatory MCLE credit)--Paula Littlewood, Executive Director, Washington State Bar Association and Stephen R. Crossland, Chair, Washington State Limited License Legal Technician Board
- Civility in the Legal Field (1 hour Participatory MCLE credit in Legal Ethics)--Jay Korn, Attorney, Bonnie R. Moss & Associates
- Essence of the Legal Profession in California (1 hour Participatory MCLE credit)--Kristine Custodio, ACP, President, California Association of Legal Assistants
- Ethical use of Email and Social Media (1 hour Participatory MCLE credit in Legal Ethics)--Honorable Jack Lucky, Judge, Superior Court of Riverside County
- Professional Branding (1 hour Participatory MCLE credit)--Karen Maheu, Division Director, Beacon Hill Legal
Special note: If you are a member of a Paralegal Association, or currently a student, call Student Services at (951) 827-4105 to receive discounted fees. Members of Paralegal Associations are entitled to a $20 discount (Total fee: $70) and students receive a $40 discount (Total fee: $50). Students registering in a group of FIVE or more receive an additional $10 discount (Total fee in a group of 5: $40). Conference fee includes morning and afternoon refreshments, lunch, and raffle prizes.
MCLE: 5 hours (including 2 hours of Ethics)