You must correct the following errors to continue:
- The current information for the selected course has expired. To see the latest information, please search for this course again, then proceed with your enrollment.
Discussion of the strategies and techniques to be a successful leader, guiding others through change management. Topics include:
- influencing the change process
- pushing past resistance
- identifying key stakeholders in the change process
- getting buy-in from those you supervise
- implementation process in change management
- using change for reorganization and continuous process improvement
- seeing the end result
You will also develop a personal action plan for change management.