Before you can apply, you will need to create an online account. You will need a valid email address, mailing address and other personal information.
*Important: We are currently offering levels 300, 400, 500, & 600. In order to qualify for admissions, you must have the following minimum English proficiency score:
TOEFL iBT 37, TOEFL Paper 420, IELTS 4.0, iTEP Academic 2.7, Duolingo 70
Once you have created an online account (or if you already have one), you may apply for a program.
You may start and stop your application more than one time until it is submitted. After the application is submitted, you will not be able to edit the application.
Step 1 - Decide on your program length and dates.
Step 2 - Collect any required documents so you are prepared to upload them.
- Agency/embassy/partner university information. (Only required if you have one.)
- Copy of your passport photo page.
- Statement of Financial Support Form. Click to view the instructions and form.
- Financial statement from the Bank, in English. Click to view the instructions.
- If you are applying as a transfer student from another U.S. institution on an F-1 visa, you must upload copies of your current I-20, the front and back of your I-94, and current F-1 visa stamp. Click to view transfer instructions and form.
- If you are under 18 years old, have your parents complete the parental release form.
Step 3 - Complete the program application, including uploading the supporting documents (if applicable), and pay the $200 nonrefundable Program Application Fee. Visa, MasterCard or Discover are accepted online. If you are unable to pay the fee online, follow the wire transfer instructions on the final section of the application.
In order for us to process your application as quickly as possible, please remember to pay the application fee and upload all required materials.
After you submit a complete application package, you will receive an email confirmation. It will take up to 10 business days to process your application.
Please note that applications cannot be processed until the application fee is received. Courses, dates, and fees are subject to change without notice. Admission to IEP does not constitute admission to any UCR degree program.