Thank you for your interest in housing at International Village offered through UCR University Extension. If you would like more information on other housing options or have questions concerning International Village, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The follow are important details for all applicants to be aware of:
1. You must be at least 18 years old to live in the International Residence Center (ERC) or in the International Village (IV).
2. Students seeking housing must submit their completed application at least 45 days prior to their program’s on-site registration day. If you would like to move in to an apartment at International Village prior to registration day, you must submit your application no less than 30 days before your requested move-in date.
3. Move-out date for all students will be one day following the completion of their program.
4. Damage Deposit: International Village requires a $600 damage deposit prior to initial move-in, payable alongside rental costs. This deposit is refundable minus the cost of mandatory standard cleaning and/or damage fees, which are assessed upon move out. Refund of deposit can be expected within 21 business days following move-out.
5. No Smoking is permitted in the International Village apartment complex or its surrounding property.
6. Submission of the housing application is not a guarantee of housing. If you have not received a confirmation email within 3 business days of submitting your application, please contact email@example.com to verify your housing status.
7. Prices are subject to change without notice.