This program is designed for individuals who are seeking a new supervisory position, as well as those who already hold a leadership role and want to strengthen their skills or knowledge.
What You'll Learn
- Essential tools to be an effective supervisor, including how to evaluate others, providing constructive feedback, and providing clear objectives.
- Core managerial skills and strategies for managing change.
- Communication techniques for delivering information successfully.
- Methods to achieve key organizational results through coaching and mentoring.
- Principles and dynamics for high performance work teams, including how to positively manage workplace differences.
What You Can Do With This Certificate
Positions are available in a variety of industries all over the world, and can be found in firms, corporations, government, or nonprofit organizations. They might include:
Earning the Certificate
Prior to enrolling, please ensure that you meet the following minimum requirements: