Individuals who are:
- Seeking an understanding of the elements of marketing for both entry-level positions as well as career advancement.
- Although marketing is typically considered a business subject, anyone who can benefit from an intensive study in the field is welcome to attend.
What You'll Learn
- Learn key marketing principles, essential functions, and contemporary marketing practices.
- Develop a practical understand of how marketing affects profitability and growth.
- Examine the sources of marketing information and the quantitative and qualitative processes for collecting information.
- Analyze consumers' motivations to buy, their needs and desires, and the methods for satisfying them.
- Learn how to develop, implement and manage competitive marketing strategies.
What You Can Do With This Certificate
Positions are available in industries around the world, and can be found in private firms or companies, government or nonprofit organizations. They might include:
- Marketing analyst
- Marketing sales representative
- Marketing account executive
- Advertising sales director
Earning the Certificate
Prior to enrolling, please ensure that you meet the following minimum requirements:
- High school education or equivalent
NOTE: Successful completion of the Professional Achievement Award in Social Media Network Strategies or the Social Media Network Strategies Intensive Academy meets the elective requirements for the Professional Certificate in Marketing.
Endorsed by the California Inland Counties chapter of the American Marketing Association (CICAMA).