You must correct the following errors to continue:
- The current information for the selected course has expired. To see the latest information, please search for this course again, then proceed with your enrollment.
Projects are a critical factor in business today. Each project comprises multiple processes. In this course, we will examine how to map out and establish basic project and process management strategies to improve productivity and achieve the desired outcome. We will explore how projects and their processes are directly correlated to people, and the expected business results. You will discuss:
- project management tools
- cost/benefit analysis
- identifying project goals and objectives
- creating the project team
- scheduling a project
- developing key performance standard
- managing the team's progress
- measuring outcomes and results
You will also discuss moving onto the next project, and the supervisor's role throughout the process.