You must correct the following errors to continue:
- The current information for the selected course has expired. To see the latest information, please search for this course again, then proceed with your enrollment.
Examine how to assess, plan, implement, manage and monitor a project's human resource, communication and leadership requirements.
- Identify and manage project staffing requirements
- Leadership roles and responsibilities
- Personnel reporting and dynamics with two or more managers/supervisors
- Teamwork and team development
- Information dissemination
- Performance reporting
- Project information storage and retrieval
- Confidentiality and ethics
- Professional accountability/responsibility