You must correct the following errors to continue:
- The current information for the selected course has expired. To see the latest information, please search for this course again, then proceed with your enrollment.
Examine processes and formats involved in writing three of the most common technical documents: user guides, policy and procedure manuals, and proposals. The course expands on the development of writing skills and proper use of English. Discuss:
- user guide standards
- policy and procedure manuals
- basic formatting and structuree
- evaluating user requirements
- document development techniques
You will create a portfolio-quality example of each of the three common technical documents, as well as completing several smaller assignments.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Technical Communication : Required