You must correct the following errors to continue:
- The section MGT X471.15 - 007 (Custom Section# 204MCC001) is currently not available.
This course introduces the principles and concepts of construction management. You will examine fundamental project planning and management tools, contracts and subcontracts formation and management, as well as public agencies with which construction managers commonly interact. Discussions include:
- defining and controlling the scope of a project
- cost and material estimating
- project scheduling and controlling
- quality management
- risk management
- construction design
- materials functions
You will also gain a solid understanding of the role and responsibilities of the construction manager.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Construction Management : Required