You must correct the following errors to continue:
- The current information for the selected course has expired. To see the latest information, please search for this course again, then proceed with your enrollment.
Review the mission, purpose, and structure of human operations within industrial, service, or public organizations.
- Human resources as it relates to the organizational mission
- Employee selection, performance appraisal, discipline, and compensation
- HR management operations and organizational structure
- Legal issues
- Training and employee development
- Unions and union relations
- Strategic planning
- Trends in human resources management.