You must correct the following errors to continue:
- The current information for the selected course has expired. To see the latest information, please search for this course again, then proceed with your enrollment.
Focuses on how to lead in a multicultural world. Explore the evolving role of cultural diversity in the workplace, and how to apply cultural comprehension to organizations. Learn about the tools leaders use in order to measure intercultural competence. Discussions include:
- understanding the basics of culture
- developing and implementing a multicultural vision
- managing cultural diversity
- the legal implications of diversity
- designing cultural learning programs
- solving problems and resolving conflict
- becoming more sensitive as a global manager
Learning will be augmented by readings from the GLOBE Research Project on Leadership Worldwide. The four readings from this study will integrate with readings from the text, in order to develop a richer understanding of the effect of culture upon leadership in our globalized marketplace.