You must correct the following errors to continue:
- The current information for the selected course has expired. To see the latest information, please search for this course again, then proceed with your enrollment.
This course provides an integrated study of the principles of strategic marketing management and their application in the international business environment. Focus on:
- The global marketing environment
- The multinational competitive challenges of changing market structures
- The impact of rapidly changing technologies on the international marketplace
- Examining strategic marketing planning and how the marketing mix is adapted to various cultural, political, environmental and economic factors in the global arena
- Current events, global trends in marketing and case studies
Students will be involved in a range of individual components and group activities including, case analysis and the creation and presentation of a strategic marketing plan for exporting a product or service to a specific country.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Business Management : Marketing