You must correct the following errors to continue:
- The current information for the selected course has expired. To see the latest information, please search for this course again, then proceed with your enrollment.
This course gives you the opportunity to apply a teaching model to an overall course structure, starting with creating modules and then populating them with various tools to support creation of content and practice exercises. You will create:
- collaborative activities
Finally, you will present your finished course.
- Compare Teaching Models
- Create a Canvas course
- Design Modules
- Implement slide design and best practices for use of graphics
- Create a slideshow presentation using Google Slides or PowerPoint
- Create and upload videos that take into account length, scripting, lighting, space
- Use educational tools to enhance student collaboration such as Google Slides, Google Forms, or Padlet
- Create an Assignment
- Create a Quiz