You must correct the following errors to continue:
- The current information for the selected course has expired. To see the latest information, please search for this course again, then proceed with your enrollment.
You will learn how to manage pests while abiding by federal and state of California laws and regulations regarding the use of pesticides in an integrated pest management program. This course helps prepare you for testing in the Pest Control Advisor License (PCA), a Qualified Applicator License (QAL), or a Qualified Applicator Certificate (QAC). Topics covered include:
- Different formulations of pesticides
- Categories of pesticide risks and how they are selected
- How and when pesticides can be used in an integrated pest control program
Pending approval for 18 hours "Other" and 9 hours "Laws & Regulations" through the California Department of Pesticide Regulation. The license categories are PCA, QAL, & QAC.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Turfgrass Management : Required