You must correct the following errors to continue:
- The current information for the selected course has expired. To see the latest information, please search for this course again, then proceed with your enrollment.
This course focuses on the supervisor and the skills needed to be successful at developing people, the relevance of emotional intelligence, and creating effective high-performance teams to meet organizational goals. Discussions include:
- advanced communications skills
- setting and managing performance expectations
- coaching to improve performance
- motivation and communication
- rewarding performance
PrerequisitesCompletion of MGT X465.1, Understanding Your Role as Supervisor recommended.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Supervision and Leadership : Required