You must correct the following errors to continue:
During this course, you'll begin with an introduction to installing network components that can help support enterprise security, including:
- VPN concentrators
- other pieces of network security
Learn how specialized security tools like intrusion prevention systems, web application firewalls, and protocol analyzers help security professionals do their jobs. This course also covers how to use the appropriate software tools to assess the security posture of an organization, including protocol analyzers, network scanners, password crackers, honeypots, and command line network tools. Explore troubleshooting common security issues, and learn the crucial art of interpreting the results generated by intrusion detection and prevention systems, firewalls, application control technology, advanced malware tools, data loss prevention systems, and other security technologies.
- Install and configure network components that can help support enterprise security.
- Leverage security and monitoring technologies to assess the security posture of an organization.
- Be able to troubleshoot common security issues.
- Interpret the results generated by security technologies.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Applied Cybersecurity : Required