This training program consists of four modules designed to raise awareness of human trafficking and the commercial sexual exploitation of children. This is Module 3 of 4, and covers the following training areas, teaching the Resource Family to:
- become familiar with the care services needed by the children victims
- understand what it means to be a sex trafficker
- understand who is engaged in sex trafficking
- become familiar with common places that traffickers recruit children
- become familiar with the dangers of social media
The objectives of the four training modules are to prepare to provide mentoring support and aid to the children and youth in the Resource Family's care.