The Micro MBA is an accelerated, 4-unit business course designed for those who desire an understanding of the key fundamentals of business and the current strategic issues, challenges, and opportunities faced by businesses in today’s evolving global environment. The six-module course consists of:
- one cultural and diversity module
- five key business fundamental modules
The course is delivered over one 12-week quarter in 40 hours, and provides you with an insight into business that can serve as a “sampling” or preparation for more advanced study in Business Administration, or to enhance your business skillset and career opportunities.
- Develop a strong foundation in the fundamentals of business.
- Explore global culture and diversity and its impact on business practices and issues in a global environment.
- Develop and apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills, practice teamwork and collaboration, which are the essential skills and mindset for future managers and entrepreneurs.
- Apply the knowledge of business fundamentals in collaborative, cross-cultural teams to the analysis of strategic business situation, and issues that are highly relevant to today’s managers and entrepreneurs.
- Virtually tour a local American business and speak remotely with senior and mid-level management to better understand the relevance of business concepts, challenges, and opportunities in today’s evolving business environment.
- Network with individuals and faculty from diverse cultural, educational, and work backgrounds.